Sunday 23 March 2014

Navigate myself to take me where you be.



I am in love with nautical stripes. There are ''rumors'' they are very popular on the catwalks where the clothes for this spring/summer is being introduced! :) But, I do not like them just because of that. For someone who is adventurous and enjoys to travel, navy stripes outfit fulfills its entire picaresque look.

I have decided to combine this lovely T-shirt with my All Stars Converse sneakers which I wear since seventh grade of elementary school. Yep...true story! :)
My parents bought me this pair on their trip to Croatia and my first contact with them created an instant crush. To say the truth, I did have many other Converse sneakers but this very pair is my first one and the most lasting, so I always get back to it.




Photos taken by HTC Inspire.

No comments:

Post a Comment